Products -

Inpat Household Humidifier

INPAT Household desiccants are products designed to control humidity and moisture levels in indoor spaces.

How It Works

They are commonly used to prevent issues such as mold, mildew, and musty odors caused by excess moisture.

Usage Instructions

Closets and Wardrobes: Placing desiccants in closets helps protect clothing and shoes from mold and mildew.

Basements and Crawl Spaces: Basements are prone to high humidity, and desiccants can help control moisture levels.

Storage Areas: Desiccants are useful in storage spaces for items like books, documents, and seasonal items.

Bathrooms: Moisture-absorbing products can help reduce humidity in bathrooms, preventing mold growth.

Small Spaces: Desiccant sachets or containers can be placed in small enclosed spaces like drawers, cabinets, and storage bins.

Hang Types

Sachets or Packets: Small packets of desiccant are often placed inside product packaging to absorb moisture.

Containers: Some desiccants come in container form with perforated lids to allow moisture absorption.

Moisture Absorption

Household desiccants are formulated to absorb excess moisture from the air. This is particularly important in areas where high humidity levels can lead to problems like mold growth and unpleasant odors.

Compact and Easy to Use

These desiccants are often available in user-friendly formats, such as bags or canisters. They are designed to be placed in various areas around the home where moisture control is needed.

Protecting Valuables

Household desiccants can help protect items susceptible to moisture damage, such as clothing, shoes, books, electronics, and other household goods.

Preventing Mold and Mildew

By reducing humidity, these desiccants contribute to preventing the growth of mold and mildew, which can be harmful to both health and property.


Some household desiccants are designed to be reusable. They can be recharged by drying them out, allowing for extended use.

Non-Toxic Options

Many household desiccants are designed to be non-toxic, making them safe for use in homes with children and pets.